fevereiro 02, 2006

The Cat

.
.
.
.
Come, come, sweet cat! Come! On my bosom lie;
I beg you, let the claws retract.
Come, let me plunge myself into your eyes
Where agates fused in iron refract.
.
.
And while my longing fingertips caress,
You writhe and stretch yourself and purr;
My hands grow numb with aching to possess
The life in your electric fur.
.
.
I see my lover in my mind. Her glance,
Like yours, dear beast, as well I know,
Profound and cool, can pierce me like a lance
.
.
Or fend me off. From head to toe
A dangerous perfume pervades the air
That bathes her tawny hide and hair.
.
.
"The cat" by C. Baudelaire

2 Comments:

Blogger Nekynho said...

Passo pelo teu cantinho para matar saudades, esperando que esteja tudo bem com tu :o)
Beijoka :o)
Alfy

8:23 da manhã  
Blogger Lálica said...

:)

pois.. eu bem que notei aqui uma desestabilização na corrente.. pensei que fosse um espírito mas afinal eras tu :)

És sempre benvindo "awfinho".
Tá tudo bem comigo, e contigo, sr. Professor? :)

Beijo

2:58 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home